Saturday, September 10, 2011

Voila! Bee go round changing this space

voila! restless bee got inspired to beautify this space here last night after browsing through a number of blogs (which I cant really remember) almost the whole yesterday in between doing mundane job at job :P hehe.. So I picked a few template, downloaded it and upload! Simple! But as usual Bee when not thinking is really blank! Only after I uploaded the new template that I realise a few words at a corner right at the top of the page! "Backup template" AWW oOps! I forgot to download my existing template that I have been using for months! so there it goes! Gone! And the new template that I uploaded have such huge red fonts that I just can't stand looking at it! So..went on a round of "purifying" this space here! And it turns out to be blessing in disguise..I changed the colour of the fonts here and the images I used! it's really simple! but I kind of self admiring it at the moment! And dreaming of pretty girlish things to be uploaded here with this pastel colour as the background! I'm just looking for some colours that matches soulbirds well, soulfulness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment