Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm awed by my dreams!!

Woke up from a sleepy slumber..
feeling my body muscles all tensed up and aching.
Suddenly I remember parts and parcels of my quirky, deep dream..
So these are some facets of my dreams:
1. Lots of desserts! Cakes everywhere and seemingly in a new work place..huge space!
an office and somehow in a corner of it..there is a fridge left with one slice of chocolate cake.. 
I went near it and realise there is a cake dispensing machine..*blink blink* with all kinds of cakes..apple crumble included!!! and there is someone savoring the cake beside the machine..who kind of makes me feel warm..and there are many fruit tarts!!! strawberries with mango, apple...they are huge tall tarts with delicious looking butter crust! They look as if it will have buttery crumbs falling when I take my bite! aww!!!! I remember so much about the giant tarts that I don't quite remember the rest of the experience in the place. Maybe I have met a lady..artistic lady..who I seems to get around with..and who seems warm to me, showing me the way around long corridors and whom perhaps I got in a car with.. 
**The point is I have a good feeling about where I'm and who I'm with.. as if I have finally reach somewhere where I long to go. Is this a sign for something good happening? or a sign to pour my heart into being artistic and trust my intuition to follow my heart and do what I love! to do art?

2. Here's the next part of my dream.. but I only remember really facets of it..
I'm in somewhere spacious..high up in the mountains..in the nature maybe.. in some sort of a valley. The air is great! The sky is blue! The greenery is brilliant! Everything is beautiful! I look down from a mountain or a hill, absorbing the beautiful scenery of the green valley before my eyes, feeling new and afresh! There are small streams of water flowing peacefully through the valley, sparkling as the sun shines on it, with lush greenery growing along the streams that leads to a large lake or river where it is so wide that it seems to reach the horizon. At this point, I'm no longer on the mountain it seems. I'm gliding down the valley, across the lush green, almost touching the clear sparkling water beneath my feet. I seems to be diving down fast, cutting through the air and wind..but somehow I feel so secure..like as if I'm a natural flyer like a bird perhaps..and I'm being held by the wind. 
There is nothing to fear..and though diving down fast.. The speed is so fast that it actually reaches a standstill and I could see everything so clearly, so closeup. Saw gigantic flower floating on the crystal clear water, opening so magically..so miraculously, so gently and in tune with the universe..*I'm not sure what flower it is, looks like a lotus, but bigger, thicker. I lift myself in an angle..looking at the sight of the opening flower with disbelief, but with so much joy and light. I'm gliding among the lush greenery..that is so soft..so gentle...the long leaves of the green feels more like soft cotton or feathers caressing my skin so kindly. I feel like I'm in an endless flight, gliding across the sky up and down..breathing in all these miracle art of the universe..and somehow..a voice whispers..asking me to dive deeper in...

I'm not sure what it means..but I just follow..The whole scene seems to be vertical now and I'm still diving in...with no fear at all somehow..just curiosity. What will I be seeing.. Where does this lead..
And to my surprise.. as I dive in deeper, a peak of a tall narrow mountain appears before my eyes. I'm amazed and at the back of my mind..I'm asking how can it be..what happen..where am I.. I thought I came down from a mountain, dive deep into the depth of the valley.. I should have been touching ground somehow..but no..I'm not.. I seems to be flying maybe along a wide curve..like as if along the earth, the globe..which leads me to find another peak of an mountain standing so dignified among the green. And suddenly..I have a zoomed out view of the whole scenery, someone told me if I want to find the lights (in this case it seems I'm in search of the aurora)..I should just keep going till I reach the tip of the blue..the sky. And it seems now I'm being shown a map with mountains and valley like where I have just been gliding..and pointed to me the top part of the map high beyond the peak of the mountain..is the large portion of blue..the sky..where I will find the light.

Wow!! aww!! I'm not sure if I left out any part of the dream..but this is enough to awe me!! I'm so swept away and feeling so amazed as I'm recalling and writing it down here. It's been a journey man! I don't remember I have such dreams before.. not flying! But here I'm! I'm flying! And being shown directions?!? Can this be a sign too of telling me something?? 
*Think Think Think* I'm in the winnie the pooh thinking mode again. 
I haven't feel anything like this since beginning of the year just before I got together with Bird..where the reflection of water clear my thoughts..and blinking swallow smiling at me..
and now I'm flying?!
To think of it..have I just entered a sort of paradise?! 
Paradise is no where but on earth! So where do we find them? 
All of us have the power to find paradise when we follow our heart.

*Did a quick search on Aurora..and this is what I got..
"In ancient Roman mythology, Aurora is the goddess of the dawn, renewing herself every morning to fly across the sky, announcing the arrival of the sun"
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment