Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Love chances

How many times we gone all ways to look for the one true love
How many chances have we got to meet the one
Over the roof and the field, we flew paper planes across the sky
Through the clouds and the trees, among the birds and the bees,
We laugh and have fun just being us 
back to those simpler days 
where we were just kids 
and love is simply two souls connected as one
How many times we have probably look at one another 
then deny the voice in our hearts
How many times we have spoken the heart of one another
then just look at each other and smile
Over the hills and the trees, we waited patiently in the cold air of dawn
for the first light to rise to the dance in our hearts
Did I tell you I was trying so hard to hide the warmth and joy that touched my soul
Did I tell you..
I wish we could stay up on the hill longer, even forever
this is a moment when I recognize
you are the one
- Bee for Bird
(inspired by House at Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins)

No comments:

Post a Comment