Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beeing sunday

Cut out from tea packaging
Tea that Bird has been feeding me every morning:)

Bee is sick! Rare thing to happen but it did. I never really acknowledge a flu as really sick because I could still bounce around like Tigger. But this time..the flu bug is sending me off my beeland..been feeling the chills and heat and nose running and eyes tearing..
Bee don't like to be sick! Tried to sleep but bee don't really like naps in afternoon. It gives headache. So bee wake up and beeeez around my room and did some tidy up of my desk and find space to display the bottles I collected. Waiting for night to close my eyes and sleep.
So what have I done today:
send out the files to brother bear
finished watching Winnie the pooh show
tidy up my desk and found a place to house my bottles
decorate the magic potion glass Bird got from the raindrop cafe
read about winnie the pooh
found a song "House at the pooh corner" by Kenny Loggins
and here I'm beeeeing away bouncing on my keyboard
*Craving for this"
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment