Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Small things of a day:)

Bee is highly energized at wee hour lately! And have been waking up as a "zombee" for the past few days! But...seriously sometimes you just gotta do whatever you feel like at the point where you feel the hype and vibe most (like right now! I just want to get connected here)
And suddenly thought maybe I should do a recount of today (since small things counts sometimes):
  • Played with a new app to layout poster in my iphone honey
  • Caught a glimpse of many birds flying, hovering near the rooftop of my office building
  • Found a few interesting blogs of which some I have included in the side bars here.
  • Read some articles from Simplenomics
  • Found an interesting video that reminds me of my dream
  • Posted thoughts about it and feeling the synchronicity
  • Find out and sort out information regarding the difference between maple and rosewood. (New know-how gained!)
  • Finished a packaging designed.
  • Conceptualized the next revamped packaging
  • Found an interesting site on illustrations and inspirations!
  • Had sushi! (no space for cakes though)
  • Got a book titled "Too many bosses, too few leaders" (kind of eager to read it since it sounds relevant!) 
  • Read an article about sales http://www.businessday.co.za/Articles/Content.aspx?id=151297
  • and here I'm feeling snoozy!!!
  • Good night, finally Bee is crawling on bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment