Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lapland


Guess what I wonder what is this affinity with the aurora borealis telling me.. I chanced upon this..its beautiful!!!!! time lapse of aurora lights! jeez they are like dancing lights literally! 
and I watched it on full screen on my mac and tata!! it ends with "Visit finland right at my face" hahaha maybe I should read up about finland..is this the blue part of the map that I'm supposed to go haha..
Strangely..beginning of this year..that is one of my dream; to visit Sweden.
But along the way where I bumped into so many ups and downs..it just slip out of my mind..
And here's something greater out there leading me back to it..
I believe so:) and have good feeling about it!




And here I found a sun during midnight in summer time at lapland! 


No comments:

Post a Comment