Saturday, September 10, 2011

Evening@RedDotMuseum!

 Bird bath! I finally been to RedDotMuseum after years of wanting to go! haha ironic eh a designer who havent visited the designer place here! haha But well the thing is sometimes I just think that designer's crafts or these flea market are just kind of over rated! And designer place always gives you that intimidating feel like you just gotta be styled and know something (whatever that is) when you enter! haha maybe it's just me! But not only that include the work designer; things are relatively more expensive! hehe Anyway it's a good evening out! I'm so glad that I have birds who would look at these things with me and even shop tiny crafted jewelries with bird and bee! hehe
 Love this design of space! maybe I could do something similar for my upcoming xmas booth design eh! (my bosses will faint) Kind of excited designing the booth especially with the special music "tunnel" haha



 Our dear colleague receiving elixir water from the source of light hehe

this is an amazing photo by our colleague!


 Me looking at some Skagen watch design! My next watch shall be it! 
hehe Thin sleek design is just so irresistable! And for a change from my usual rugged tough man's watch from fossil! I still like Fossil! hehe
Duo personalities hehe Tough and rugged, feminine and sleek
Another light pic by my colleague!
*aww to think of it..I should have taken a picture of the bird and bee ring..hehe looking forward to see the pendent hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment