Monday, September 19, 2011

Quotes of Love


"You deserve to be happy" - Bird made this for me. This is a magical statement.
Too many a time, when we just forget about what we deserve but we just keep working hard to make sure we get what we want. And many times those things that we want arent really enough to make us happy. Instead a statement like this from a loved one..brings back the warmth and love to fill the void in us that we been busy filling with wants.
So I deserve to be happy.
I deserve to say what I feel like and express myself freely because I'm.
I deserve to have a goal in mind and it's alright.
whatever makes me happy isn't it..
I just have to be happy with myself.

This inspires something...What or how I see myself:
ambitious, competitive, insecure, impatience, brainless sometimes, loving, soft heart with a cold front, restless....systematic, innovative at times (usu at the very last min), spontaneous, very random..small gut with bold act (when given no choice), sensitive, expressive, listener, loud, sincere & genuine (to whom I'm close and trust)..... Didn't quite know why I wrote these but just thought maybe its time to just express myself freely..so I could rid the headache that's been bugging me for days.
I'm all I'm..I'm all of the above and perhaps many more and I love myself. For I'm a unique combination of polar extremes, I'm the beautiful blend of yin and yang. I'm one. I'm love. I'm the sun. I'm the moon. I'm the stars. I'm the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment