Thursday, September 8, 2011

A morning of my life


Was reading a book about a Barn Owl named Wesley and his little princess Stacey, a biologist who kept this wild owl at home because Wesley has problem living in the wild with a wings not so suited for flying. And here's the interesting part: Wesley love water though typical owl would have kill you if you knock it down a pool of water! But here's a snap shot of Wesley in Stacey's bath tub taking a bath like a duck!!! This makes me laugh and charmed by these loveliness of our animal friends.

And just as I'm in my own little world with Stacey and Wesley..the bus I'm on broke down. Remembering what Bird always say about being in the moment, appreciate the moment. I got to the back of the bus stop and snap a few shots of the sun from the park where I alighted waiting for the next bus. So yea..it's well and fine.

Reached office with these creamy chocolate swiss rolls on my desk! Cakes my favourite!
hehe thank you Bird!  They looks like earthy hills! I was imagining "planting" a few greens on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment