Monday, September 19, 2011

COokie Rolls & LoVe


yeah!! I got a lovely surprise of full range of flavours for my childhood favourite!
from Bird! So touched that Bird gave me a surprise with pears and cookie rolls..
especially when I thought we wont be meeting today. (Though secretly I was wishing Bird could appear beside me while I slept my day away..hehe woman being woman tends to be in a bubble sometimes..the feeling of being safe, loved and cared..nothing can replaced that)
This brings a thought to my mind..
I'm what I'm..I don't have to be strong because I have to.
I need to feel secure, loved, cared..and its alright because its not something like the stars that I'm asking for. So I'm not asking for too much. Sometimes I tend to bash myself up for desiring to be loved or cared. Simply because I drew a line that I shouldnt be so dependent on people.
But Bird makes me realise that I'm just a simple woman who long to be cared for too. And it's priceless. It's the simple things that makes me smile:)
Thank you Birdie.


No comments:

Post a Comment