Thursday, September 22, 2011

Live as if its my last

Live as if it's my last on earth.. The way of beenine..if time is relative..
 I want to maximize time to live its fullest. There is no time for fear n sorrow if this is my last on earth. There may be time of despair..but leave it to the time. N move on.. Don't blame on fate.. Have faith in the god in me. Listen to the song of merry as I live the joyous voice of me

I saw an angel so tiny so gentle right as I look away from my typing.. In the form of an angel tattoo, it smiles like how the swallow first blink at me with a smirk on its face.

No one is gonna determine how we live except ourselves. Each of us has a compass in our heart..and god in our soul.

Found this lying in my mailbox and remember bee wrote this some time ago and was supposed to get it here.. hehe so here it is..
Bee still feeling breathless from the stuffy nose >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment