Friday, April 29, 2011

Every second counts

"When we love something, emotion often drives our actions..." 
Read this from new Starbucks book "Onwards" 
I have read a couples of books about Starbucks:

1. Pour your heart into it
This was recommended by my boss/ mentor/ friend... and inspired me 
so much so to want to bring a brand alive. 

2. The Starbucks Experience
Where I highlighted and studied as I try to draw out a template to customize the company with love.
And I present my piece to my dear bosses at a Starbucks overlooking the river, now the Marina Bay Sands. I must say I was naive but has its goodness. I miss that passionate naive moment! That moment full of belief and guts and love! 

3. How Starbucks save my life
This touches my heart and teach me to view life and challenges in a different perspective. And of course, inspires me further to pull it through to my dear bosses to strike a chord with our "partners", to love and share.
4. Onwards 
And this well.. may just come in time to revive my passion and give me that gutsy armor to strive for my belief and dream. I need it now especially. And most of all, I need my bosses to see beyond products and profits but instead look into love and sharing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment