Monday, April 4, 2011

Like a Papillon


Photo taken lovingly by Lovely Bird:)

Le Papillon is one of my favorite movie. I watched it years ago and am in love with the soundtracks. Have not listen to it for a long time. I didn't know why I'm suddenly drawn to it. It's beautiful. Reminds me of some memories in an episode of my life. An episode of life that I mark a closure and let go. It is really amazing how people's path crossed. No matter how long it lasts or what's the story, we're made to meet each other, shared moments and love. And yet sometimes, as if destiny being drawn, it could be just a thin line that decides your path together. Maybe life is like a fleeting butterfly, it's about living the moments. 
And to all lovely people whom I have met and been with, I love you all. And perhaps like a papillon, I raise my wings and fly..but no matter where I'm, there will always be a part of my soul dancing, loving fellow all in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment