Friday, April 15, 2011

Good morning:)


Packed my work desk first thing in the morning. I cherish neatness.
Keeping things tidy and setting the right mood and environment for work is important. 
Personally, clearing the desk is quite equivalent to clearing the mind. 
I need a living pot of tiny plant to liven up:)


This pops up as I was breathing in the sun, feeling its warmth showering on my skin. I was telling myself to live life to the fullest, do not fear and fret..just live and love and these words "live life" pop up just when I was listening to soulmates. I smile. I transcended to the moment where Bird told me "I think we are soulmates" The words still fresh in my mind. I remember how those words were spoken with breathe held. I remember how we saw so many pair of birds in one morning...the dragonflies dancing in front of us.. the bees on the tree..even the roosters and hen by the public toilet and the sleepiness in our heads from a night of roaming by the beach. I remember. I remember all of it. I thank the sun today, recollecting all these moments. 
And thank you Bird.
Oh of course, the name of this journal is inspired by "how us soulmates are brought together by the birds in one way of another.." :) 
Soulmates + Birds = Soulbirds

No comments:

Post a Comment