Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Awake to consciousness

The sun is following us:D
Ray of lights captured by Bird
The sun is in the middle:)
The sun glowing in my heart:)

Woke up earlier than usual and the sun is good! Great! Beautiful! I woke up this morning and choose to feel good and have a great day:) It's a learning curve to make a conscious decision to feel good and enjoy a good day. Something that I explore and learnt:
1. Every night before I sleep, wrap up the night knowing that I had a good day and whatever needs to be done, I have already done. No matter how's the result, I have done my part. I will improve everyday. Things will get better as long as I believe. Have a short good read. Keep a journal and write down my appreciation and gratitude towards little things in life. Have a good sleep.
2. Every morning, wake up before the sun is fully risen. Enjoy the birds' singing to the sun. Feel the goodness of a newborn life for a fresh day. Feel the sun's energy. Smile. Feel blessed. Feel appreciative, thankful and loved.  Let someone know I love and care. Be it a silent seed in mind, or sending a message to lovely people around.
And here..
thank Bird for being understanding and sharing the sun.
 wish all well and lovely to a friend who just given birth to a little princess.
hope all lovely people around me find the source to sun's energy too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment