Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inspiring movie list


Came across this article while browsing around. 
Movies, stories, words, music.. are great tools to remind us of life:) 
so which movie inspire you most?

Personally, the list goes...

1. Tuesday with Morrie
2. Amelie
3. Dancer in the dark
4. The Shift
5. I-robot
6. City of Angels
7. Legend of 1900
8. The Pursuit of Happyness
9. Before Sunset
10. Le Papillon
11. I love you Phillip Morries
12. Catch me if you can
13. 127 hours
14. Black Swan
15. Seabiscuit
16. Dreamer
17. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
18. Bruce Almighty
19. The Truman show
20. Yes Man
21. Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
22. Avatar
23. Bable
24. Into the Wild
25. Cast away


I like movies with kids and animals.
I like movies with quirky characters.
I like lighthearted comedies.
I like movies that are deeply intense.
I like movies sets in the wild or fantasy.
I like movies with dance and great music.
I like movies that feed the soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment