Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Water n dance

Listening to Moby's natural blues.. Been a while since I last listen to this.. Yea quite a long while but it suits my soul just well at the moment. Didn quite know why.. Maybe it simply flow with me like a swim. Just watch MIB.. It was meant to be more of a comedy.. But here it teaches me a lesson " every moment counts". Each moment is inter related to another and we are all in coexistence of one another no matter how much we may appeal to differ. Feel like being in a dance again. Read something today about not be the dancer but being the dance. Again my memory lost me. I didn remember where I read that part from but the statement resonates enough to stick with me after a day has gone by. Every moment we seen in others could be a reflection of ourselves. Can we be the dance and dance through it like water.

No comments:

Post a Comment