Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life is beautiful

There have been so much going on my mind and heart lately.. so much so that I have been not journaling much here. Well to avoid missing noting anything from my forgetfulness, I thought maybe I just note it down here first:

1. Happy Cake Day that sparks seems to spread to many around me (unexpectedly) haha and that have kind of sparks into a project with a dear friend doing a cute little logo for it. I'm excited to getting it live and up, sparking more people to enjoy!

2. Live Joy now - Bee and Gozi have found their lovely 3 words!

3. Realise Science centre is so near my home and that I could well jog to the Mcdonald which is a pretty nice place. The one and only Mcdonald where I still see big displays of toys!

4. Got a new iphone casing which yes! I'm naming it loro! hehe because it inspires me of parrot's colourful feathers (loro means parrot in spanish) I simply adore the happy tone of the word.

5. As I organises my portfolio, I realise if anyone were to ask me what's my style of design, I would probably say "Happy style" or "Life is colourful, live happy", or well "I design happiness (you want a share of it?) "

6. A dear hermie friend found a parrot in his lift and is keeping it! Aww I'm excited!

7. Went on cycling on weekend evening and it is first time cycling with Birdie.
    Insights while cycling: Life is about looking forward, because sometimes looking too much into the past could trap us and make us fall. ( Because I was looking back while cycling and nearly flipped out of my bike haha)
Doing things effortlessly could well be the first step to success.

8. Had a coffee date with poo nurse, listening to her speaking of her patients and things going on makes me feel that every moment we are living is a gift, is a bonus. Maybe we should all try a different perspective of the word "Bonus". Bonus - lucky - Gift. (and not an entitlement of monetary values like how people have associated it to be)

9. BubbleBulb!

10. Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment