Monday, November 19, 2012

Umbrella for good

It's a rainy Monday morning. The usual me would have dreaded the rainy weather on my way to work. But something quite different set out itself today. I find myself enjoying putting on layers of clothes as if its winter ( of course that's exaggerating) and cooling weather some how makes the air feels more refresh. And as I was waiting for the bus, I find myself enjoying the sight of different umbrella opening itself like a present as people getting off the bus. You know like those peek a boo game adults play with us when we were kiddo. The opening of closed umbrella n reveal the designs instantly reminds me of that peek a boo fun! I enjoyed it. Saw a mr happy collections umbrella with diff characters printed on it. By the way, its a guy holding on to that umbrella which is awesomely adorable! Umbrella has always been more of an practical essential instead of decor so when I choose an umbrella. As long as its plain and light, I'm good about it. But today as I took glimpse of people's umbrella. I have a different perspective. Maybe having a cute happy umbrella actually helps to uplift the mood of people, passerby on rainy days. ( as I wrote this in the bus, I saw a tigger Winnie the Pooh umbrella and a rainbow colour piece passed by.) this makes me feel like designing some happy umbrellas to cheer people up or to play with the "cats and dogs" in this rainy weather:)

No comments:

Post a Comment