Saturday, November 10, 2012

Instead of saying I'm nowhere, say I'm half way there to my goal

I'm supposed to do some work but well I can't focus and so decided to just do a recount of what I been through:

1. Finally went for first Chiropractic consultation after years of being told to do so by brother bear. It's expensive! Seriously if I charge a t shirt design for $300, it wouldn't even cover my consultation cost! haha Need to not work smart, but earn smart!! Anyway, guess this is the first time I'm allowing myself to spend $$ on my personal well being. The fact that I didn't go for chiro is mainly because with a standard amount of saving and no sudden out pour of $$ from the sky, to be able to afford for what my family needs is much more of a priority. But recently guess my body is seeking for my attention in various outlets! First, I had outbreak of rashes (which is still going on). Doc name it eczema. Well whatever it is, I believe in Bird not being too caught up with terms Doc used. And I spent almost $200 in total or more on trying to get rid of rashes and recover to before. Rashes are still popping out here and there. Follows by my neck seems to have no strength to support my heavy head and feels sharp pain when I try to turn too much. 3 weeks! not much of recovery! And follows by my wisdom tooth outbreak on the right! Jeez, can I deny the fact that my body is really longing for my attention and trying to tell me something.

2. Started reading about Reiki from a book Bird got for me! Again, Bird is my owl angel! haha bringing me "soul foodie" to buzzy bee who seems breaking apart physically. It makes me want to paint what I visualise. Self healing is the word. At 30, I'm beginning to see that achievements and growth is not just material results but most importantly well being and the ability to take care of my own well being, emotionally, physically, spiritually because in fact is the only thing we have power to influence.

3. Had a breakdown of emotions last night, didn't quite know why. I'm glad I have Bird to share my thoughts with and how I'm trying to understand what is that one thing I have to let go. I'm thankful that Bird instead of blaming me being unreasonable and emotional (which most of people does), he told me I made progress! YES! PROGRESS! my magic word! haha progress in that I didn't start blaming myself for getting emotional and recognise my effort in trying to reframe my mind. I am probably didn't fully know how to do it yet, but I'm to figure out. Because I'm sick of being in this downward spiral so suddenly out of no where and feeling lost and helpless. I didn't see it that I progress. I almost question myself why am I behaving this way again. But instead I took a practical approach of asking how do I live better?

4. Have an insight, instead of viewing myself at a lost junction, not knowing where to head to, I could see that this is not the end! This is the beginning of a new journey that calls upon a more powerful mindset, skills. 20's is about experiencing things, growing, learning. When I didn't see growth or major progress now doesn't mean I'm not progressing. It could simply means! I have done good, learn well in my 20's. Now it's time to rock n roll! Enjoy what my skills and knowledge have brought me. Recognize the achievements, tell myself I have reach the destination of my career. Now it's time to get on and surf the wave alittle. Be flexible. Be kind to myself. Trust that I'm already on the way I'm supposed to be on. Instead of saying I'm nowhere, say I'm half way there to my goal! wow! it feels great to say this thing out isn't it!


No comments:

Post a Comment