Monday, July 2, 2012

Thankful Monday:)

What are the chances of finding saga seeds on office desk early in the morning?! Well yeah here's a lovely saga seed still in its pod, placed by Bird so gently on my desk! Certainly perks up my Monday morning! Had an almost sleepless night..drifting in and out of some thoughts, seemingly approaching some tipping point but kit couldn't quite grasp it. Something is telling me something, maybe something in me is growing. And I could not hold myself in silence any more, some great power gotta shine, like how the morning sun rays pierce through the curtains. Listening to some lovely love songs found by Bird! I'm certainly in a mood of love and dreams! Well before going to another not so exciting meeting, here's me saying thanks to lovely things and people in my life; thank you all for being around with me, the birds in the sky and my dear owl. Thank you for lovely songs and corn soup in a bird's mug:) can't wait to get a bottle to place those seeds and acorns we collected! Thank you for sun light and blue sky:)
Be the change I want to see:) It's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment