Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Something to remember

Woke up from a nightmare that get on my nerves.. How do I transform this force to usable energy? This is the question I been asking myself as I walk out of my house. How do you understand your needs and exactly how you should address to it?

Well this is what I do:
Wear dress with colour close to nature; white and green
Wear something handmade ( necklace to add on feathers, the loud colour brightens up my mood alittle)
Recall the energy I garner in a walk. Remember the speed Im walking. Keep walking n get on the same pace at that moment that makes me feel whole.
Have faith and trust that there is a compass in my core that will lead me on a path where I need n best at this very moment.
I can choose my perspectives. Or even create new ones.
I understand myself and to soothe my mind, I need to listen to the movement of my compass n feel the alignment to my heart. I will know what to do.
Everything is alright as they are.
If this situation and moment feel challenging, that's because I'm like a caterpillar that's on the verge to fly out of my cocoon.
I am in control as much as I want, it all depends on how I work around and through those thick layers of cluttered mind.
I love myself and this love is enough to make me whole. I don't need any gratification from anyone else.
I have the gifts n strengths to empower. And empowerment begins from my core with my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment