Friday, July 6, 2012

On track

So I'm giving myself a tough time these couple of days, feeling like a dormant volcano that cant contain itself any much longer. Energy is welling up into balls of fire that just have to be transformed into some form of art before I get burnt out by these overwhelming emotions.

Suddenly I'm in a mood of:
  1. Shopping for a man's watch for myself! The tougher the better. Tough metal and sexy cut.
  2. Shopping for a Kate Spade bag! haha Have been convincing myself that I don't need one but since I'm just writing here and it doesn't cost a single cent to wish and be vain in writing so here it is.
  3. Buy some junks of chains to weave my dried leaves and seeds together.  Got the stuffs!
  4. Drink some red and white wine and chill out somewhere.
  5. Write a letter of appreciation for myself
  6. Write a letter of recommendation for my boss (tell him the vision thing is passe, its gonna be action)
  7. Get some weird colour eye shadows (Olive green, black purple, hot pink, mustard yellow)
  8. Splashing paint on T shirt and cut holes from it.  Yeah cut up a hand painted T shirt!
  9. Wear high heels
  10. Collect watches and swiss knives!
  11. Be a modelYeah model for Bird in my hand painted and cut T today!
  12. Draw some nudes
  13. Get a red err or maybe purple moleskin notebook Got a red notebook! no moleskin since they don't have soft red cover. But yea the red is beautiful nonetheless:)
  14. Do different things, designs based on my name. Because I'm special and I love my name.
  15. Shatter some glass and make it into a piece of art
  16. Twist some metal wire
  17. Design a programme called "MindGATE crasher" - empower people to crash the gate of their mind to free their soul and live true connected to their heart.
  18. Go dancing! or rather jumping on the dance floor


No comments:

Post a Comment