Sunday, June 10, 2012

Soulbirds found birdie nest!

Birds are created on this earth to remind human of
1) Possibilities. If small beings like birds can lift themselves and glide in the sky, there is a vast possibilities human can create and live with our energy and beings.
2) Lightness of the heart. No matter how high up we are, we must always live with a light heart because freedom does not lies in the flight itself but in the ability to let the wings take us in the wind.
So Happy Birds Day! And thank all birds who have been lifting my soul :)

Wrote this some time ago but didn't manage to jot it here till now. And today I found a nest with mummy and baby birds in it. I was thrilled! Mummy is really taking good care of the kiddo, sitting in the nest, watching over surrounding and the kids. It's my first time seeing nest with Birds!! Oh and I managed to get my Bird to marvel at the beauty of it together on the overhead bridge which also a special place for us both:) Bird got so thrilled that this moment helps him finally decide on getting a 35x zoom camera to take pic of the birds! Can you imagine in the whole universe, two silly person (at the same time beautiful in our own special ways I would say, haha) went roaming through the mall, looking for camera and asking people if we could use it immediately as we saw something we want to photograph. If this scene is from a story that I read, I be so excited!! So yeah! Im glad im in the story:) I'm with a man who can be so delighted by such simple beauty and looking out to capture the moment together.

"As the little bird flaps and spreads its wings, both our little hearts flutter as we leap with joy, eyes sparkle and give each other a hug of delight, love and awe." - probably one of my happiest moment in life - the moment where we leap together and the look on Bird's face is unforgettable! That delight and joy on the usually calm stoic face. Wow! In most of our journey together, we have been really honored and fortunate to be accompanied and lifted by birds of all sort. Swallows, sparrows, bluebird, green bird, eagle, long leg birds (which I have no idea what its name), "old wise birds".. well birds! our angels. There is probably no other better way to describe why our little space here is known as Soulbirds than this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment