Friday, June 8, 2012

Our love n joy

Yea! My one and only sunflower sprout has grown to be pretty tall and slowly gain some "weight" and have a thicker stem to support itself. It's pretty amazing:) love to watch it grow by itself in just different direction every day it seems as it flows with whatever that let it lean when it's tired standing.
Oh and the pot with more sprouts is from Bird! Look at the loving heart shape thing he made to gently lift the leafy. Lifted with love. Isn't it so sweet?! That's my man! My owl! My love:) Interestingly, as I'm writing this away in the train, I saw this lady eyes closed with smile on her face. Aww what a lovely sight to see in the morning when most people look lifeless. Love her smile and wish her well:)
Well.. It's gonna be a lovely day. I'm excited about my new hobby! Well that word sounds kind of strange to me because I don't think I really have a hobby. Most of the time, I just flow and do whatever feels like good in the moment. And for most years, I love my work.. So my heart is generally put into work. However years into it, or maybe mid life revelation.. I have begun to yearn to do more things that really genuinely brings joy to myself and others. So yap! Here I'm.. I'm gonna enrol in ukulele class tonight! Woohoo! I love how such small and simple instrument could have such lovely sound:) sound that brings joy and in some cute way.. Romance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment