Sunday, June 17, 2012

Good Sunday!

It's been a good hot sunny Sunday! Here's alittle of what I have done so far:
Had a good sleep. Wake up to sunny weather and the cute Dino pic from Gozi!
Had cold shower and handmade dumpling by mum!
Browse few lovely blogs.
Saw the birds in nest pictures by Bird!
Started writing or trying to write Gozi Bee's story
Lunch with mum (yeah I eat alot when I'm at home)
Continue writing! Bubbles flying! Bee is high! Watched videos by walk off the earth! Perfect to get me into a lalala land mode to do whatever feels great!
Eat a juicy slice of watermelon like a kid! Because I was trying to multi task and endup with water melon juice on face because I'm too lazy to hold up the slice to munch. I dug my head into the water melon from the container.
Browse some blogs Gozi sent me! Lovely pictures and caught one which get me dreaming of one day having a home office like it; simple, neat, small setup doing what we love and inspiring everyone to live joy now! Oh and **brilliant thing is I text Gozi about my dream" she actually have the same thought!! That's simply awesome!
Continue my writing while munching some kiddo old school sweet flower cookies and lalala finally completes it and loving it!
It's good to feel great about what we are doing isn't!? Hehe
Receives a text from an ex colleague more like "fairy god mother" to me, she has changed our conversation group of me, Bird and her to titled "life? Love? Passion?"!! Wow! That's exactly what bird and I have been talking about, playing with and totally excited about! Synchronicity?! Yeah!! Or Yeahey!!! Hehe Bird's favourite energizer line! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment