Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I love love love

Good morning!
I love these pictures!
I love my bird!
I love my sandwich breakfast though I miss my bacons! ( the person give me ham and egg instead of double bacons.. Maybe I'm just not meant to eat those)
I love birds chirping so beautifully this morning
I love my orange juice!
I love my new dress and Bird's new shirt! N Loveliest of all, my dress and his shirt seems to be pretty matching! Aww I want a photo of us!
I love looking forward to meeting my very very busy chickie! N head tithe "jungle"! Hehe
I love browsing sweet blogs that me dreaming of our new home!
I love there is some progress.. Bird n bee's parents gotta meet.
I love how my dad is eager to meet and doing calculation of tables for our dinner. Though I'm still amazed by his number of friends! Haha
I love how I stand sillily in front I those dumpling, watching them but didn know how to steam it to bring to work!
I love how bird n bee are dumb n dumber!
I love reading my little pocket books!
I love my own little cca project with Gozi! N looking forward to play in studio for our very first photohoot of ummm none other but us!
I love the idea of wearing red t shirt with our logo! Though I would prefer tank top ( I'm fantasizing cutting the sleeves off already!) oops!
I love being alive! N jumpy!
I love having no boss around me to watch me work!
I love doing whatever I want to do!
I love my sprouts n plants in different pots!
I love the fact that I'm going on leave and we have some idea for our photo shoot ( though I'm a little disappointed for my 2 weeks leave getting a discount to one week!)
I love there is some hope of going on holiday with my poodipoodi nurse in oct!!
I love not exactly knowing where we are going because it gives us space to dream of more places (Bali, Melbourne etc... I'm secretly imagining new Zealand or drinking beer in germany, photographing in London but that will burn our pockets, Sweden n Finland maybe have to wait) but anyway anyhow! I'm happy as long as I'm gg on two weeks leave straight away from work!
I love I'm dreaming of year end, not for bonus but perhaps for a new year!
I love dreaming of eating seafood by the beach feeling free during our holiday! Blue sky! Cool sun!
I love I love I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment