Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gozi and bee

Had a great morning while out having my thinking time. Words flow, I was enjoying thinking, writing and yes bliss, joy it is doing things that feel effortless and enjoyment. Wrote a speech about shopping. And some random ideas for kiddoforever. Yea feel great. Decided to pop in library children's session to join in story telling session. There is so much to learn from a story telling session. The energy, the expressions. Before I went in, I saw a book looking happily grinning at me on the shelf. I didn't pick it up immediately..because I'm gonna carry any books out of library since I have a stack of poster to carry. But the book who is named Happy.. Seems radiate itself at me. I went forward, pick it up. To my delight, the first article mentioned bluebird as a symbolism of happiness! Guess what, bird n me saw bluebird just the day before from a bus. Yea real blue bird with a white neck. Very very pretty! So yea, you have guessed it. I borrowed the book. Holding it in my hands, I pop in the children's session n wow!! Laying down on the low shelf just beside the entrance was a cute lovely book titled "the very greedy bee" haha big fat round bee! Of course I'm not looking forward to me turning that round. But it's cute! Haha I squat down and flipping through the book with a big grin on my face! I finished the book. It's a simple lovely book wot a good morale to share the good stuff! This is why I love children's book! It has some really simple good morale just within that few pages and best of all, it's accompanied by such lovely illustrations! Oh! I saw Gozi too! This book titled tinysauraus haha I love it! It is good to be small sometimes! It is!

No comments:

Post a Comment