Tuesday, June 5, 2012

let us be happy. n in bliss.

It's been awhile since I pick a card from the angels. It's nice connecting back again. 
Interestingly a card flew out as I was shuffling the deck. Turned it around, it shows "Transfomation". But what catches my eyes was the butterfly. I have been feeling that butterflies seems to fly around me. Just this morning, I saw this white butterfly fly around the flowers and seems to getting near to me. 
"Transformation happens naturally as we surrender to the flow of divine energies that gives life to all there is" 
Interestingly while looking for swallows related things, I chanced upon this "a symbol of fertility and renewal, a harbinger of good and a symbol of transformation. For the pilgrim to Mecca, the swallow is the symbol of constancy and faith, and is said to fly to that holy city each year."

Next card I picked was "Courage". Seems to be aligned with transformation eh. haha 
"All action inspired by a center of true love brings with itself security and firmness that cannot be disturbed. To be courageous is to know that fear offers no resistance to love."

This makes me feel so comforting. So taken care of just when my insecurity creeps in.
There have been this longing to watch Bird in total bliss and smiling simply because he is. I found that in photos he took somewhere. That smile, that carefree, laid back sense of joy. I long to be with Bird when he is experiencing such bliss. Well the fact is that I have this strange fear that Bee could get too heavy for Bird at some point with facts laid before us to manage. Yes yes it could be bee's over sensitivity or simply the super realist side of me thinking too much ahead.

"All action inspired by a center of true love brings with itself security and firmness that cannot be disturbed. To be courageous is to know that fear offers no resistance to love."  This reminds me to always have faith and trust in the greater energy.
 
Well the thing with this is we don't necessary have to make do with what we have and missed having a smile on the face. Bird told me it's the nature that made him smile. Of course. I would too. 
How many people give up something thinking that that is the only way to have something else.
My question is always, why can't we have both or design a new path to get to where we want to be. Well not that I'm being unrealistic, naive or greedy. But seriously why not. If nature makes us smile, then nature shall be it. Let smile now, tomorrow, forever. For that smile, we live. That smile is eternal. That soul is full. Never let anything or anyone to tell you that you have to give up something for something else. Set your goal of happiness and joy and let no one steal it away and tell you that it can only happen in a dream. Because everything starts from dream and dream shall take us beyond our imagination. Dream it. Live it with a smile. Your smile will lit up possibilities. Possibilities shall be your wings. 
For Bird, if you are reading this, I love to see you smile. That smile with abundance. The smile that is easy and natural. The smile that touch my heart in the first place. We don't necessarily have to work hard to get to some place. We just have to know we could do it. That moment is now.
Now is good and it can only be better. 

let us be happy. n in bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment