Friday, May 31, 2013

Birds birds birds

Just finished watching this show! Love it! All about birds! of course, in the end, its all about love, family and that buddy of yours. I never knew there are so many species of birds, or rather, they are never in my "radar" until I met my Bird of course. Through a series of synchronicity, messages birds bring. I grow to be so in love with looking out for bird (No, I'm not doing a big year, I just love those moments of excitement as if time stops right there for me and my Bird).

Some ways I learnt to better spot a bird;

1. Listen. Listen to the singing. You can pretty much guess the size. Based on this tiny info, you can look out for nearby trees for tiny birds.
2. Listen again, Listen for the distance and direction where the bird is.
3. Be patient. Don't move hastily. (Even human would run away, let alone birds.)
4. Walk slowly, one foot at a time. Be in tune with each step you take, get into a rhythm, momentum with the surrounding.
5. After a heavy rain, birds are out to clear the worms.
6. They go where the fruits, food are. So look out for trees with fruits.
7. Look out for little corners where birds may take shelter from.
8. Be in love with each moment you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment