Monday, May 6, 2013

Groovy Monday morning







Love these song, it makes morning so sweet. I may have wrote about how I love Zooey Deschanel before. Yea I love her style, her voice, her quirkiness. Listening to this song while having my chocolate milk with cocoa crunch, browsing some favourite blogs: ohjoy and ohpioneer. They are not affiliated in any way and it is also now when I wrote the names out that I realise both begins with  "Oh".  Pure coincidence or synchronicity, oh I love them.

Before I sleep last night, these words came to me; It's perfectly alright to not know what we are doing or heading, the real success is in knowing how we can be happy in doing whatever we are doing, wherever we are. So here's how I meet success:

I know what colours make me happy; Orange/ peach/ vintage mustard yellow/ grass green and turquoise.

I'm grateful for having lovely, really loving people around me.
I still play like a kid. As curious as one still.

I watch cats play, live, eat, stroll where I work and live.

I hear birds singing oh so beautifully when I wake.

The sun is bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment