Monday, May 20, 2013

Grateful for these questions by Anthony Robbins

Questions by Anthony Robbins tip of the day came in just in time this morning, this moment.

1. What is great about this problem? 
It let me gain the clarity I need, like what Dr. Seuss said sometime the questions are complicated, the answer is simple. 

2. What is not perfect yet? 

My dream of being someone who do meaningful work that contribute to life in this universe. 

3. What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it? 

Comfort/ Stability Sacrifies. Hard work. Have faith. Disregard anyone who tell me I shouldn't do this.

4. What am I willing to no longer do in order to make it the way I want it? 

Meaningless work, waiting endlessly

5. How can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make it the way I want it?

Love wildly. Appreciate the simple things in life. Do good. Give more than I take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment