Monday, February 11, 2013

Win win

Guess this is the fun project that has been sparkling the energy from the bee. Yeah! It's always nice to see people making dream come true and even nicer to see a group of people gather together to play, help and contribute each other's strength. One bake cookies, the other help knead, take photo, carry the things, give suggestions, do poster.. And in the end the best result is the fun experience we have together:) If you were to ask me what's my dream job.. Well this is it. Kick start dreams.. Get it real..ship it! Share nice things and dreams. And most of all have fun while playing working with a bunch of nice nice people! I have been taught business is business, money making is most important. I agree! Can't agree more. But if we are spending so much time in this "money project"called work or career, then isn't it time to make money while having fun!? I'm taught once again to be realistic on this topic. That money making comes first and fun don't necessary come hand in hand with money. Is that really true? True true? Haha it is true only if we believe in it I guess. In this matter, I don't think this is an efficient belief.. So no I'm not buying it. Can we create our own "money making" project, our own work scope? Why not? It takes effort, patience, time.. And some hard crack nut kind of head perhaps. But don't all work requires those? Simple facts about making a deal; a business. It gotta be Win-win! Win win to your biz partners, win win to yourself; body and soul too. My way? well..no flattery, no fanciful words or methodology. It's simply just strike it! Do it! Do and you will know. Analysis is essential but overdose of it will not bring you anywhere. Get to it and you will see the story. So cheers!! I'm high on caffeine! Oh oh and one more thing of biz "Tao"; Love!!! Love more, give more! You will be happier in the money making "project"!

No comments:

Post a Comment