Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy breakfast, smiling coffee


A surprise Mcdonald breakfast on a weekday at work! And coffee! I have been dreaming about getting a cup of coffee for a long while now, but just didn't have the courage to take it with the memory of heart beating fast and drowsiness occur when I drank.
I love the fragrance of coffee..it carries so much stories with it...the depth of love, the gentleness of the soul all can be tasted, breathe in..from a cup.
So I did! I drank half a cup of coffee and I'm proud of doing so because that kind of break my habitual fear for coffee. Thank you Bird.
It's been a long week...but all it's well in the end..
Mcdonald breakfast reminds me of morning breakfast with Bird and reading book in the ray of lights..
Looking forward to our no work day!
Looking forward to the zoo, birdpark, st john island! More sunrise! Tea house! Or simply just a walk.. I love walks, breathing in life from nature and feeling love while appreciating small things with Bird.
Love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment