Monday, September 17, 2012

Seeing in different angles

Designed some simple graphics patterns with colourful shapes like hour glasses and disintegrated hourglass to illustrate time.

"Time is not about how much we accomplished. It's about how much we choose to live." - wrote this on the card to remind myself to live instead of keep trying to achieve.

I value growth and achievement. But thought there could b other perspectives to it.

Something I'm quite proud of today:
Kept quiet throughout meeting instead of trying to offering solutions to situations where any solutions given would be deem useless in some way.

Instead I learnt to smile more and engage in getting to know someone more. Her daughter is beautiful. Charming cheerful smile like hers.

I do a little humor as I allow my heart to be lighter today. Instead of being frustrated on certain unnecessary requests and pull a long face, I smile and crack a joke.

I did some technical drawings which would usually agitate me and make me doubt my worth. Again humor works a little and guess after the black out. episode recently, I kind of learn to take things easier. I drew them as instructed by bro bear who sat right beside me. Instead of sounding frustrated or uncooperative, I asked for his comments, how he wanted it and tried my best to illustrate what he have in mind. And as for my worth, well guess even though drawing technical stuffs is not what I would consider an exciting challenge or proud achievements, I did help to put what is in the mind to the paper. (that's a designer's original job anyway).

Had dinner with Bird, browse a book on many "whys" on earth, that kind of satisfy my quest or thirst for growth somehow. Yea it's not something phenomenon that I learnt or achieve but well any increase in knowledge is baby steps of human growth isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment