Sunday, August 21, 2011

Acceptance

The path to understanding the Tao is accepting yourself.

 Heaven and Hell are not after life
Heaven and Hell are within life.
It’s in movement we create joy
It’s in despair we cement walls.
Step over limitation.
      Openly reveal, peel apart & feel poetry
      moving around every barrier
             Overflowing to your own nature.

Never regret action
     as the past lies
     in fleeting memories.
To Live, eternally, now
      within the way
      of exploring possibility.

The secret to life is…
     Simply being true to yourself and smiling
     Looking upon each day,
           with the new wonder it deserves. 

Got this from personaltao and it's a nice piece for me to remember not to be so harsh on myself and to let go, accept myself.
Yes I'm true to myself. Yes I'm smiling. 
Interestingly, the song titled "Intuition" from 
Feist "The reminder" album just came on my playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment