Saturday, April 20, 2013

Travel

So yeah back from the family trip.. Still haven't sync out some of the photos..
I got a little edgy since I'm back.. Maybe the weather, maybe I just long for some time away from commitment for family. Or maybe its simply after being giving, I need some time to give myself a little piece of peace. Or maybe its my mum telling me of what other people says about their trip in Taiwan n get my mum in a comparison mode. That definitely doesn't make me feel good. I enjoy watching them playing and enjoying. I want to leave it as that. I want to reminisce moments in the mountains n the ocean of clouds high above ground. Because frankly I didn have enough time to really being in that moments. Every moment I was worrying about my mum not being taken care of or feel left out. So now I'm back.. I wanted to feel more n retrace back all those moments, those scenery. My dad was saying when's the next trip.. Lets go Korea.. All because his friends say is nice. Well secretly.. I want to go somewhere less touristy. I wanted a trip for myself. Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Holland, Alaska, Turkey.... Well I love traveling. I'm still amazed with how I could wake up at 530am every morning without alarm during my one week trip. Why couldn't I do it here? What's the magic? Maybe because there is a sense of adventure, a sense of wonder.. A sense of emptiness. Why are we only entitled to 21 days of leave each year at work when there is so much time to explore possibilities outside. In the name of productivity, human just make the world smaller and limiting ourselves from an abundance of possibilities.

Traveling makes us remember what family is all about. Watching out for each other and being together.

Traveling opens up possibilities and perhaps open us up to a different level of awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment