Sunday, April 21, 2013

The art of asking "What if"

Rainy Sunday. Picked up a book before I left house. A book is more than just contents, it is a companion, someone to listen to, share thoughts with. With pages into the book, a number of "what if" questions pop up in my mind:
What if...
- I could do whatever I love, express whoever I was and make a living.
- I could be an artist, designer and business woman, all in one.
- my best asset is my eccentricity..( something that keep me entertained and kind of proud of)
- eccentricity is exactly what people crave, desire for.
- giving and the love of taking time to understand and identify the inner desire of someone to prepare or match gift with the little details of a flower or a ribbon is what really fulfilling.
- there are many wild beings awaiting for someone to unleash them with colors and unpretentious rawness
- just follow my heart naturally bungs the sustainability and money
- I could explore the world as I look for resources for my art and selling them
- I only have a day more... I would do all of the above in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment