Monday, September 2, 2013

A date

It's been a while since I update my being here. Too much updates, too little time. Too fast a thought, too soon it passes.
Listening to "marry you" and reminiscing time with bird. So here I shall begin with my date with bird! There is this cycle where you r in a relationship for some time and the exciting spontaneous moments seems to fade away. Almost everyone tell me this is parts n parcel of a relationship. "It's like that!", people said. But well I'm not an "it's like that" person so I decided to make it a point to go out with bird n call it a date! Yeah! What difference does it make..some may question. We do movie, we do dinner, we take a stroll. We do that other days too. Guess the difference is calling it a date heighten our awareness of moments together and give time for us to connect, instead of being buried under work conversations, reading of books. It perhaps also creates a space where we take a look up close again at each other. The eyes, the hair.. The voice.. The little things that you notice when you first curious about each other. And at the end of the day, I get to go through reminiscing the date we had and being thankful of bird going along with me on having a date and didn't shut me up as being crazy to ask for a date. 

Guess we all have the power to create the kind of relationship we want and live to it. So why simply brush your desire away and tell yourself "it's just like that" Why live with "just like that" when you can create more and live the relationship you wish to have. 

Enough of my musing, here's us in a new found jap restaurant that has nice cold soba! Love how the whole place look so authentic Japanese. 





No comments:

Post a Comment