Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fiction

Just finished reading a chapter of a friend's newly baked story. Yes! A fiction of course! It's amazing feeling reading it, immerse in another world of possibilities. I'm not a fiction person or perhaps I think of myself that way because there are so much to read as learn and do. I tend to choose business or spiritual book over a fictional story. I love watching fantasy, cartoons though. This moment I realise there is something about fiction that I could use too. It expands our imagination and filled it with endless possibilities. A great rejuvenation to the mind and perhaps the soul too. Seriously, I can't wait to read another chapter. Oh and knowing that this is a chapter born out of so many unborn chapters got me really excited! I hve visuals full my mind as I read the story. The yellow jelly thing around Anna and the machine. I can literally hear myself telling the story to children now with all the woo and ahh and acting the multiple roles. Amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment